Wednesday 25 August 2021

Pills popped, virus scan finished, tomatoes watered and...

...two of 'em were harvested.

Pre-harvest photo:


Post-harvest photo:

 

Harvested photo:



Breakfast today was 250ml of soya milk so that Steve could finish off the granola (out of 4 bowls in each packet, I had one and Steve had three this time) so I'm currently hungry and today is gonna be MugShots and I bet that Steve'll want one of the only ones (tomato) I can have because of being vegetarian and my food allergy, so I won't be eating anything today but I'll be making Steve two meals again.  If he does have a tomato one, that's two meals I'll go without 'cos I won't be able to have it today and Steve will have an extra one of his left so I won't be able to eat the day he has that either.


I'm into my second glass of water today because Steve doesn't want a hot drink, so today is gonna be another low calorie (500 so far), high liquid (1250ml litres so far) day and I'll be going to bed hungry again.  I'll have a couple of slices of bread if I start feeling sick with hunger as long as there's enough left for Steve to have with his sarnies tonight.


Time for the backups now though, then I'll do the news when that's done and dusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment