Sunday 22 August 2021

Early mornin' all

According to my FitBit I was properly awake for the day at 4.41am and temporarily awake once overnight, which was at just gone 4am 'cos I looked at my watch and groaned lol

 

I've already cared for my carer for 53 minutes this morning and filled his empty pop bottle with water to try and encourage him to drink more today to see if that helps him to stay awake.  The FitBit app on my phone says that daytime sluggishness might be due to dehydration and that's certainly been the case for me, so we are experimenting today.  I doubt it'll be instant awake-ness if he gets through the bottle 'cos it's prolly been building up for weeks if not months, but after a little while, hopefully he'll notice the difference.

 

My daily virus scan didn't show any nasties so I'm gonna take my morning pills then go and make breakfast for my carer I reckon.  Gonna make a start on the news then carry on reading and reviewing the book this morning too.  It's Sunday, so we need to put our rubbish and recycling out at some point and I'll need to water the tomatoes first though!


No comments:

Post a Comment