Sunday 29 August 2021

Achieved a decent amount already today!

So far this morning, I've done everything I said about in my first blog post this morning, as well as:

  • supported the friend and got 2 sentences of support this time
  • made breakfast for my carer
  • sorted the news
  • put the rubbish and recycling out
  • filled up a bottle with water for my carer
  • and cared for my carer for 4 hours and counting so far this morning.

Apparently lunch will be "crisps and biscuits" after my carer had more than the entire days calories just for breakfast, so I'll have to do him another MugShot for lunch again.  He tells everyone that he makes all my meals yet has only made me 3 meals this week and he's not going to cook for lunch, so the weekly total is 3 meals that he's cooked and I've done 10 meals, and lunch will be 11 meals.  

 

I can pretty much guarantee that he won't do any more caring for me if he's not making our lunch so out of the 35 hours minimum, I've only actually had 2 hours and 20 minutes all week, which I've already nearly doubled this morning alone, yet apparently I don't do anything to support him 🤷


No comments:

Post a Comment