Wednesday 18 August 2021

That was a great surprise!

I've just checked my credit score with Experian and it's gone up 44 points in the last 30 days!  It went up 37 points last month too, so for it to go up again the next month was a great surprise and means it's gone up 81 points in 60 days and it's now "excellent" which is awesome and means unless something goes seriously wrong between now and the end of the year, I'll hopefully have a perfect credit score before the end of 2021!

 

It's amazing what you can achieve by having totally paid of credit and store cards for the first time in your adult life!


I can also afford to renew my anti-virus protection 5 months early and still be able to get gifts for those who have got gifts for me in the last few years!  So far that's two people so it's gonna be 10% of what I've spent up to now, which I'll be able to save up and use for next year's annual bills.  It's been seriously tough going, especially in the first months, but I've come out of the other side of my spending addiction now and I refuse to go back there ever again.  

 

Seeing my money grow has given me the boost to keep fighting.  I'm far from rich, but I've got more than I had a few years ago when I was owing more than I was able to pay off and I'm putting that down to the support of Gaia and the Green Man for supporting me and encouraging me to listen to them - I wouldn't be where I am now without them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment