Saturday 28 August 2021

Last harvest for a while

These are the last two red tomatoes, but several of the green ones are starting to get ever so slightly orange, so I'll keep watering them, but I doubt there will be another harvest until at least the end of the week, maybe even next weekend.  I'm not complaining, just relieved that we've only had a couple of tomatoes to harvest at a time 'cos there's only two of us.

 


 

I haven't watered 'em this evening 'cos the soil still felt damp, so I'm giving them the evening off then a big-ish drink tomorrow morning, but I don't wanna drown them now that I've been able to harvest a few of 'em and we're tasting the fruits of my labour now.  Unless they significantly change shape, there will be some weird shapes in the next harvest 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment