Sunday 22 August 2021

I struggled to take a photo earlier on...

...it came out very blurry and shaky and I just wasn't happy with it, so I deleted it, came back in to recover and I've just been out to try again.

 

It's not the best photo in the world, but it's better than nothing:


One of 'em looks like it needs to be picked and eaten either today or tomorrow, a second one the day after that and there are a few that are just starting to ripen, so hopefully by the end of next week we'll be able to pick and eat those too.

 

They seem to be about ⅔ of the size you get in supermarkets, but one of them that is just starting to ripen is the size I was thinking they would be (in the photo it's just slightly off centre to the left) so that's gonna take a little bit longer 'cos it's so much bigger, but we will be able to start having the fruits of my labour very soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment