Monday 23 August 2021

It's barely lunchtime, but..

...I've already cared for my carer for a smidgen over 5 hours today and he doesn't fancy cooking so I'm gonna be making MugShots for both of us for lunch and it'll be my only meal so I'll be about 500 calories under what it should be.  If I get desperate I'll have a couple of slices of bread this afternoon, but that'll mean that there isn't enough bread for my carer's tea then, so it might just be a 750 calorie day after all.

 

The bin collectorer (singular again, so I reckon the council is definitely short-staffed today) has just backed the van thing down the road, so I'll go out and bring our rubbish sack in when I've published this blog post and seen him drive past the house again, then I'll go and make our lunch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment