Monday 30 August 2021

Mornin' all

How does this first blog post of the day find you all?


I'm having a good day so far 'cos Steve's already made my squash, I've taken my morning pills, the daily virus scan is very nearly finished and I've just remembered to charge up my watch before it totally died on me.


We're having zoop for lunch and I've gotta remember to weigh myself after I've had me breakfast so that I can code and upload the FitBit spreadsheet for you all.


Steve's chair broke on Friday or Saturday, so he's gotta phone the hospital to find out how to get it repaired, but I bet he'll forget then blame me for not reminding him, same as always.


Gonna let my carer sleep for a bit longer then go and make his breakfast... gotta remember to eat something then weigh myself when I do that though!


Might go and make myself a drink of water and fill up my carer's water bottle while he's asleep so that it's one less thing to remember to do while he's awake and will hopefully encourage him to drink more - he drank almost 2 litres yesterday, which is a vast improvement on his usual of under 1 litre... although having that litre of orange juice first thing prolly helped 😀

➰➰➰

I forgot to publish this before I carried on with my day, but since I lost track, I've taken the toilet roll plastic packaging out to the bin, along with my carer's juice bottle, watered the tomatoes (there are definitely 3 mostly-orange ones and 6 very green ones atm), sorted out one set of news and the recycling vehicle has just come down the street, so I'm gonna publish this now before I forget and bring the empty boxes and bag in.


No comments:

Post a Comment