Monday 23 August 2021

Sorry for the lack of blog posts this afternoon and evening

I've spent the afternoon caring for my carer and doing surveys.  I've just taken my last two pills of the day, so I'm gonna go out and water the tomatoes while I'm waiting for the side effects to kick in.

 

I think I've worked out why I've been drinking so much for the last few weeks... I've been having mainly water with just an occasional hot drink or glass of pop but I've had 2 hot drinks since the shopping came and genuinely haven't felt the need to guzzle any more liquid.  I'm gonna try and remember to test out my theory tomorrow and have mainly hot drinks instead of water and cream soda 'cos I'd guzzled my way through 2 litres before 10.30am today, but have only had two hot drinks all afternoon and evening!

 

Time to go and water the tomatoes now, so that I don't forget then I can head to bed for an early-ish night.  Doubt I'll post again before I head to bed, so I'll say goodnight to you all now and I'll see you back here tomorrow morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment