Wednesday 25 August 2021

Today's (25th August) lunch photo

There wasn't a breakfast photo 'cos I didn't have any 'cos there wasn't enough left for me to have after Steve had had his.  I've just made our lunch though so here's the photo of mine:


I've blanked out the naughty work again, just in case there are young eyes looking at this blog post.


Steve brought some beans home with him courtesy of his family, so apparently tomorrow's lunch will be tinned potatoes, fresh onions, fresh beans and either a pie or vegan sausages, depending on what Steve's family can get with their groceries for us tonight.


Steve had an ice cream for his pud again and I'm being forced to have the middly-sized tomato that I picked this morning, on the agreement that Steve has the biggest one.  This morning's tiny tomato 🍅 was amazingly sweet and tasted so much better because it was home-grown.


No comments:

Post a Comment