Saturday 21 August 2021

Just edited Monday's grocery order and...

...amazingly my drinks are still on there!

 

I took off one of the multipacks of orange juice (because we've still got a multipack left over in the fridge from this week's shop) and replaced them with Jaffa Cakes and crisps for Steve (which I can't have 'cos of the flavour of the Jaffa Cakes and the crisps aren't suitable for vegans) instead of hash browns for both of us, so the totals now look like this:

 

My stuff:  £5.35
Steve's stuff:  £20.44
Joint stuff:  £15.94


So yet again Steve's stuff is the majority of the order and is £5.50 more than the joint stuff, which is more difference than my entire part of the shop, yet he complains when something of his has to be taken off.  At least I'll be able to have pop again next week for the first time in 4 weeks though and I think it's been good for my body to have mainly water with just 2 bottles of pop a week, instead of a bottle every day...kinda a mini sugar detox kinda thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment