Monday 30 August 2021

Today's lunch was...

...a mug of minestrone instant soup, courtesy of me.  Tomorrow is pasta bake though and I'd love to get a before it goes in the oven photo, as well as the cheesy top before it goes back in, then the same as last time we had it - freshly out of the oven and the last photo of it being on my plate before I dig in.  Hopefully there will be four photo's of tomorrow's lunch, but I can't guarantee it... all depends on my memory and Steve's patience with me lol

 

Here's today's photo though, with the naughty word blanked out again so that it's safe for young eyes:

 


I've just asked Steve about taking the extra couple of photos tomorrow and he's agreed "as long as you don't get in the way!" so be on the look out for up to four photo's tomorrow.  Let me know in the comments if you want several photos in just one single blog post or if you want three different posts (the last two photos will be in the same post, same as last time) with one photo in each post.  I honestly don't mind either way, so let me know what you'd prefer and I'll go with the majority 👌


No comments:

Post a Comment