Sunday 22 August 2021

6 hours and 10 minutes now

My carer has just made a start on our lunch and has cared for me for a grand total of 3 hours and 8 minutes for this entire week, so with cooking our lunch as well, it'll prolly be around 3½ hours, which is just over half of the hours that I've cared for him this morning alone.  My current weekly care of caring for my carer amounts to 70 hours and 18 minutes already, so 75 hours looks very likely before I head to bed tonight.  He's already admitted that he won't feel up to sorting out the rubbish and recycling after lunch, so he already knows that he'll be asleep all afternoon and evening.  Again.  So I've just sorted out the majority of it and taken it out - because my carer was struck by a surprise poo apparently.


I should be used to it by now I s'pose.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment