Tuesday 24 August 2021

Been pretty productive since my last blog post this morning!

Hello again everyone

 

Since my last blog post, I've done three sets of news, prepared our lunch (my carer is cooking for the first time this week), sorted out the email report on my FitBit and taken my afternoon pill.

 

I dunno what was so different last week, but I hit my target every day except Saturday so I had 6 stars out of 7 which hasn't happened for a looong time, possibly since the puppy passed away at the end of last year, so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now!

 

I've also achieved what I was hoping to this morning in that I've drunk significantly less by having hot drinks, than I do with water and pop.  I'd already drunk about 3½ litres by this time yesterday, but I've only just hit the 2¼ litre mark after taking my afternoon pill, so I'm on track for possibly downing 3 litres of liquid today instead of yesterday's 5¼ litres and Sundays 5¾ litres when it hasn't been blisteringly hot like it was a few months ago.

 

Lunch smells divine and like it's almost ready, so I'm gonna publish this then put my laptop on the floor.  I'll hopefully remember to take a photo of it this afternoon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment