Saturday 28 August 2021

Had enough of today already

My mood is through the floor, my legs are shaking, my arms are weak, my head feels like it's full of cotton wool, I've got zero motivation and Steve's broken his chair which he made me feel like was my fault.

 

I've made Steve's breakfast, done the admin on the forum, taken my morning  pills, watered the tomatoes and my monthly virus scan is under-way, so now it's time to make a start on the news while I care for my carer.

 

I really have had as much as I can take today already but no-one seems to care about that, as long as I support them as soon as they need it every fucking day.


Just had to get a towel for Steve so that he can put his legs up on his stool safely and made him a hot drink.  The towel is currently on the floor and Steve's asleep, so that's another drink gone to waste.


Gonna pop a 5-HTP and hope that kicks in as quickly as normal then I'll hopefully be able to get on with my day of caring for my carer with him doing bugger all to deserve the title of being my carer.


Just crunched the 5-HTP up and swallowed it and it was already starting to work by the time I'd found the link for you all!  I've only got one left though, so I hope I don't need any more pick-me-ups before my new order arrives!


No comments:

Post a Comment