Wednesday 18 August 2021

Mornin' all

I'm already cream-crackered, so I'm gonna start the day with a banana I reckon.  I've taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for 39 minutes so far today.  Steve's got his regular medical appointment this morning, so I'll go and make his toast when he's washed at the kitchen sink again.  He seems to have had a minestrone Cupasoup overnight, which means there are 2 sachet's left now, which are ready for each of us to share at lunchtime, but I'd better save them both for Steve so that he can have one for his lunch and the last one for his tea again, which means that he's had all four and I've had none.  Again.

 

The weekly virus scan is running and is currently at 53% so hopefully it'll be finished before Steve goes for his medical appointment then I can do the backups while he's out of the house and hopefully be pretty much ready to do his lunch soon after he comes home.


Time to go and give the tomatoes their first drink of the day I reckon, then I'll get on with doing the news for you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment