Tuesday 17 August 2021

Wowsers!

Where on earth has the day gone?!

 

I've managed to plan out my NaNo novel and I'm thinking I'll tackle the editing tomorrow while the weekly virus scan is underway.

 

 

We had chilli for lunch and I forgot to take a photo of it again.  There won't be any photos tomorrow either 'cos of having toast for breakfast and a mug of zoop for lunch, so I'll be doing both meals tomorrow, for the second time this week... let's not get too ranty so close to bed-time though or I'll be tossing and turning because of the stress all night.


I've taken all my pills today and I'm about to head to bed so that I can get enough sleep before I wake up and care for my carer again, so I'll say nite nite to you all now and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment