Sunday 29 August 2021

I fancy an early night so I've just done the maffs and...

...as predicted, it's an over 75 hour week for me caring for my carer, but my carer only cared for me for 2 hours and 20 minutes this week.  Let's put it in the final highlighted list for the week:

 

My care of my carer:  75 hours 19 minutes
My carers care of me:  2 hours 20 minutes


My maffs has never been great, but I've cared for my carer for more than double the minimum about and my carer hasn't even cared for me for ⅒ of the minimum required time yet he keeps saying that he does everything for me.


Aksherly, while I'm ranting about it, lets total up the care for the last 10 weeks:

Amanda's total care of her carer:  675 hours 43 minutes
Total care by Amanda's carer:  30 hours 39 minutes

So he hasn't even managed a week's worth of care in 10 weeks!!


My evening pills side effects are starting to kick in now, so I'm gonna head to bed now, but I'll see you bright and early in the morning, ready to start another week.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment