Tuesday 31 August 2021

Mornin' all

What a morning!  I've got a fitness tracker (NOT my FitBit) around my wrist that I use mainly for the time and steps, occasionally for heart rate and BP readings.  I woke up when it was still pitch black outside and looked at my watch.  It said it was just gone 1am so I went back to sleep, I next woke up when it was light outside and my watch said it was 2am, so I'm laying there thinking "it can't be 2am and it's so light out there" so I figured I'd trust nature rather than my watch and got out of bed and put my glasses on.  That's when I realised that my watch said the date was also 01/01 so I immediately knew what was going on.  I got up, put my rings, cardi, boots and socks on and came downstairs.


I'd managed an extra hour of sleep, so my body obviously needed it and I'm feeling much better for it too.


I've watered the tomatoes, taken my morning pills and I'll go and make breakfast when Steve's finished washing in the kitchen sink again 🤮


Oh right, he's just come back in, so time to go and make breakfast for him now.  BBIAB.


No comments:

Post a Comment