Wednesday 30 March 2022

Nite nite orl

Steve's just woken up and decided to refill his pill box for the next 7 days, so I'm thinking that now would be a good time for me to head up to bed.


I've already worked 3 hours and 35 minutes overtime this week so it's gonna be another week of mucho care given and very little received I reckon.  85 hours should be pretty doable and I might even be able to approach 90 hours after last night's very late night.  I've had 1 hour 27 minutes of care from my carer so far this week and I've provided 38 hours and 35 minutes of care for him, so who's the carer judging by those numbers?  Answer:  not me apparently.


I'm sure you're all fed up of that particular rant by now, so I'm gonna say nite nite two ewe orl and I'll see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment