Monday 21 March 2022

Looks like...

...I'm not having any lunch today either 'cos my carer's just said "those two slices of toast have really filled me up today, so can we knock the vegetables back to another day - I'm totally stuffed!" so today is gonna be yet another day of no food 'cos my carer is full and I haven't had anything to eat at all.  

 

Again. 


I'm predicting right now, at 9.38am on Monday 21st March 2022, that we won't be having tomorrow's stew either.  It'll be instant soups on Wednesday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be the OXO drinks and he'll come up with yet another fucking excuse not to make the vegan roast on on Sunday.  He'll make sure that he has breakfast and tea made by me every day though, but I'll go for another week without anything solid in my belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment