Thursday 31 March 2022

Mornin' all

I woke up almost 2 hours later than I usually do this morning, so my body obviously needed the extra time to recover from the last couple of very late nights.


I've taken my morning pills, started the virus scan and have just used the opportunity of my carer being awake to make myself my first caffeinated drink of the week, so I'll be rushing/stumbling backwards and forwards to the bathroom for the rest of the day now lol  It'll wake me up more than usual, so I can be more aware of what my carer wants/needs me to do.


The virus scan has just finished and my computer is still free of nasties, thankfully.


I got some moulds delivered yesterday, so I'll be trying them out for our lunch today - it'll just be the fried eggs today, which I bet my carer will complain about but I really don't care, considering he says that he "cooks all her meals for her" but hasn't actually done more than drain water and combine pasta 'n' sauce or curry 'n' rice since before NaNo!


Woops!  I was wrong!  I'm sorry for my mistake.  I've just checked the photos and Steve last made a meal for me on 10th February, so that's 1 month, 2 weeks and 4 days ago - I've made all the meals since then though and it's definitely not the "every meal" he claims that he makes.


Steve is supposed to be having a home visit from the district nurse either today or tomorrow, so I hope she doesn't turn up while I'm cooking or we're eating, but, knowing my luck, that's exactly what'll happen lol


Time to crack on with the news until my carer wakes up and I've drained my coffee I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment