Wednesday 30 March 2022

Washing up done...

...food and drink made for my carer, pills taken, support given (as opposed to received) online again and I'm just about done in for the day after such a late night of support last night (14 hours of care and I didn't get to bed until after 10pm) but I've gotta keep caring for my carer until he wakes up for long enough for me to say goodnight to him, then it all starts again tomorrow.


I've found one last bottle of orange juice in the fridge, so I've gotta remember to give that to my carer with his breakfast.  We're potentially having fried eggs for lunch again tomorrow, using the egg shapey things that got delivered today, so I stand a chance of being able to eat twice tomorrow instead of the once I've eaten today.  Thankfully the 3 hot chocolates have stopped my belly from rumbling and sent my calories through the roof today though.


No comments:

Post a Comment