Friday 25 March 2022

Mornin' all

I hope you're all doing better than me today 'cos Steve's cancelled this afternoon's medical appointment yet again, so I've written to his GP to see if there's anything they/I can do to help Steve to cope better with how he's feeling so that he doesn't cancel any more appointments.


So far this morning, I've run the daily virus scan, taken my morning pills, made breakfast for both of us, written to Steve's GP and cared for him for almost 2 hours.  I'm not gonna do the news today 'cos there's a book that I wanna finish reading and reviewing while I remember what I've already read.


Just gonna make this a relatively short blog post this morning, then put the photo of my breakfast up on here and Instagram, then start reading again.


TTYAL


No comments:

Post a Comment