Tuesday 22 March 2022

Mornin' all

In the 1 hour and 7 minutes that I've been downstairs, I've cared for my carer for 1 hour and 2 minutes so far.


It looks like my carer will be the only one eating again today unless I get the washing up done before then 'cos we've only got one plate left between the two of us and the curry needs two plates for two people, so we'll have to use half the rice and half the sauce so that my carer can have his lunch and I go hungry yet again - as long as he's neither hungry or thirsty then that's all that matters, right?  I've already made him a hot chocolate this morning and I'm left with a glass of water again.  

 

I'll go and get myself a bottle of pop when I've got the grocery email with the substitutions information on it so that I know if I've got any this week.  It's only a couple of calories per glass, so I hope they are in stock 'cos that will be my only calories on the days that my carer decides he's not hungry after he's had his breakfast.


I've take my morning pills and I'm considering a couple of squirts of the B12 to see me through the day, but I haven't decided for sure yet.


My carer has just finished his breakfast, so I'd better go and do the washing up so that everything can drip-dry in time for lunch.  I'm predicting now, at 7.34am, that my carer will come up with an excuse not to make it again so it'll either be down to me or we'll both go hungry which my carer won't like at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment