Monday 28 March 2022

Steve's tea made...

...last pills of the day taken, so just gotta do some admin on the spreadsheet then I can head to bed when the side effects kick in.

➰➰➰

Admin done and I'm still wide awake, so I'll publish this now before I forget again lol  Managed over 11 hours of care for my carer today and he's only cared for me for half an hour while I was making our curry for lunch.  The shopping is due tomorrow morning, then we'll be finishing off the eggs along with a good helping of chips and I/we need to pepper my eggs otherwise I'll get constipated again and we've got chip seasoning to find and use too.  It'll be my first time adding seasonings to food that isn't already cooked, so I hope I use the right amount lol

 

Steve's enjoying the substituted seeded brown bread and I'd love to give it a go, but I'm predicting that I won't even get a single slice lol


OK, I'm yawning now, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed I reckon.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment