Wednesday 30 March 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I had a very late-for-me morning this morning, but I've remembered not to open my email programmes, set the weekly scan running and taken my morning pills so far today.


Steve's considering cancelling his medical appointment yet again and he doesn't want a solid breakfast now so I'm just gonna have a milkshake and test out the product with just the mug and glass instead of caked onto the bowl cereal.  Mind you, I'll only be having soup for lunch so I need the extra calories from the granola this morning, so I'm gonna go and make myself a bowl after all.


I'm expecting a delivery from Amazon today and I've gotta charge up my FitBit too, so I'd best go and get breakfast sorted while I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment