Wednesday 23 March 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this cool morning?  My FitBit app says that I slept for 9 hours and 1 minute overnight and that I was restless twice for 4 minutes which isn't as good as yesterday (nothing can improve on that lol) but a vast improvement on my usual restlessness!


I ended up caring for my carer for 12 hours and 10 minutes before I went to bed last night, so after only two days the weekly total is already 25 hours and 30 minutes, which my OCD likes 'cos there aren't any bitty numbers on the end and it ends in a 5 and a 0 which are acceptable and certainly better than the other numbers lol.


I've remembered not to open my emails this morning 'cos of the virus scan (which is already at 41%) and I'm pondering on starting the back-ups when it's finished after all - wanna see if I can get to the email I need to online and if it opens up the programme or something on a webpage when I click on it first though.  I'm hoping it'll be a webpage thing 'cos then it won't affect the back-ups.  I know that I can't open my email programmes or save anything while it's underway otherwise it gets screwed up and I get ratty with it, but I've never tried using this programme while the backups are underway before, so we shall soon see!


I've popped my morning pills and suggested that Steve uses his pill box for his pills too, instead of just keeping them in a bag and not remembering if he's taken which pill already or not... it's what it's there for after all!


Steve's just woken up and said that he wants 4 slices of toast for his breakfast 'cos we're just having an instant soup each for lunch and I'm predicting that he won't even finish three of 'em so I won't make myself any breakfast in case I need to finish off his toast for him.  My calorie count will definitely be through the roof today if I do 'cos each serving of the spread is 530 calories, so two slices of bread and spread is instantly my entire days calories lol

 

I've already guzzled my way through the best part of a litre of Diet Coke and I'm thirstier than when I started drinking lol


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment