Saturday 26 March 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


So far today I've set the daily virus scan going, taken my morning pills, encouraged my carer to take his morning pills (he still hasn't, 10 minutes later) and just generally supported him for almost an hour.


I've asked him if he's still keeping his spreadsheet up to date and he goes "yep, I've done 3 things this week which took half an hour" so according to his spreadsheet, he's gotta care for me for 17 hours and 15 minutes both days of the weekend which ain't gonna happen 'cos I'm not awake for that long each day!  According to my spreadsheet I've already cared for him for over 66 hours this week so I've just gotta care for him for 24 hours this weekend (12 hours a day) to hit a huuuuge 90 hours of care - but apparently I'm not his carer and don't do anything for him <shrug>


We're still having the curry today so I'm not gonna have too much breakfast... talking of which, I'd better go and get my carer's breakfast for him while he's awake, so I'll TTYS.


No comments:

Post a Comment