Friday 13 May 2022

Blimey...

...it's hot/gorgeous weather out there!


I've just been to water all the seedlings again 'cos of the temperature and there's a few extra shoots in the Amazon bees pot since I watered them this morning.


Steve reckons that as it gets warmer and sunnier more reliably they will all start shooting up and we'll start getting some buzzy and fluttery visitors to the seedlings and well as chirpy visitors to the bowl of water and seeds again... I certainly hope we do!  I'd love to get just one photo (although ideally more) of our buzzing, fluttering, chirping friends, but doubt I'll be quick enough.  That's OK though, as long as I see them enjoying my handiwork I'll be happy with that.


I'd love to put a nesting box up next year, but doubt it'll happen in reality, considering we haven't even got a bird table or birdbath up in our back yard yet lol


No comments:

Post a Comment