Thursday 12 May 2022

Just weighed myself and...

...I'm back up to where I want to be, which is reassuring and I won't worry so much about having a light lunch today.  I can lose up to 400g or put on another 100g and still be where I wanna be with my weight, but wanna stick around this kinda weight 'cos it's at the top of my healthy weight range, but I don't need to have 4 slices of toast for breakfast tomorrow as long as we stick to the menu for lunches for the rest of the week.  Tomorrow is gonna be a high calorie day 'cos it's tuna sarnies for Steve and bread 'n' spread for me so I'd best take another loaf of bread out of the freezer - brb... 

 

OK, that's sorted ready for tomorrow now, so I just hope Steve doesn't want sandwiches for his tea today otherwise I won't be able to have breakfast again tomorrow.  Mind you, I can have a bowl of granola if he does, so I won't need to go hungry after all, there just won't be anywhere near as many calories is all.  Maybe I should have Granola anyway tomorrow 'cos I'll be having so many calories (from the bread 'n' spread) for lunch?  It'd make a change from having toast and it might wake my tastebuds up and make them stand to attention 😆

 

No comments:

Post a Comment