Saturday 14 May 2022

That's the...

...seedlings watered for the second time today.  I've moved ⅔ of the pots to a much sunnier position to see if that helps them to grow even more.  Gotta stumble to three areas to water 5 pots now though lol  It'll hopefully encourage me to keep trying though and it really is just going up and down the slope and lifting my right leg out of the door that I have the biggest problem with, but I managed it last year and even felt semi-confident after a few weeks, but it's been about 8 months between when I harvested the last of the tomatoes last year and when I started going out regularly to plant then water the pots this year, so I've just gotta rebuild that confidence back up now.  It'll take a few weeks, but assuming I go out to water them and fill up the birds' water bowl and feeders, I'm hoping that I'll quickly regain the confidence again... I've just gotta keep practising is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment