Wednesday 11 May 2022

Today's (11th May 2022) breakfast photo

Just had my breakfast and Steve didn't want anything, so I made myself two slices of toast 'cos my weight was where I wanted it to be yesterday.  I weighed myself after I'd eaten my breakfast and I'd lost weight since yesterday so I should have really had four slices of toast for my breakfast.


It was supposed to be instant soup for lunch today and spaghetti and sauce tomorrow, but Steve's going out for his regular medical appointment tomorrow so has just now decided that he doesn't want that tomorrow and that he wants soup instead, so I'm thinking we'll just swap the two days around and have spaghetti and sauce today and soup tomorrow then back to normal again on Friday hopefully.


It's incredibly frustrating that he agrees to each menu at least a week in advance, then changes his mind literally a couple of hours before we're due to have lunch that day.


Here's today's photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment