Friday 6 May 2022

Today's (6th May 2022) breakfast photo

Just had my normal breakfast of 4 slices of toast and vegan spread which has sent my calorie count through the roof already today lol


I'm hoping to be back to having granola for breakfast after the weekend 'cos I just wanna put on another 1kg to take me slap bang into the middle of the healthy weight range for my height.


We're getting a new oven on Monday afternoon, so we'll be able to start having proper meals again then, rather than just mini meals done in our air fryer and sandwich toaster.  We've got 2 meals that are oven-only things - lasagne and pasta bake... which do you reckon we should have first?


It's vegetable nuggets and finishing off the last two vegan sausages that we had in sandwiches yesterday so we'll hopefully have one sausage and ample nuggets each for lunch today.


Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment