Sunday 19 June 2022

That's me...

...fed and watered (and I'll prolly spend a good chunk of the afternoon burping now lol), menu's (and therefore the grocery order) adjusted ('cos Steve fancies trying his hand at a chilli again, which is fine and dandy by me), plants and seedlings hydrated for the second time today and my pills for next week put into the appropriate sections of my pill box/organiser thing.  Just gotta sort out the lunch photo for you all now then the rest of the day is mine/spent caring for my carer.


We're definitely having the treaty coffee 'cos Steve's ordering it now lol  Assuming one of us cooks at least one meal a day, it'll be a regular reward for us and hopefully encourage us to cook at home even more, like the menu's have been encouraging us too.


No comments:

Post a Comment