Tuesday 21 June 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already been for two wee's this morning, been approved to read an ARC of a book that may, potentially, cause tears if it's written well, taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for almost an hour.


I'm gonna go and do the watering then make my carer's breakfast for him and then settle in to read for the next hour or so, before the shopping comes.  I'm prepared for having to do that entirely alone again 'cos my carer will either be asleep or complaining about his legs.  


Lunch today is supposed to be vegan spag bol which I bet I'll have to at least start, if not cook entirely, alone today, just like I did with Steve's lunch yesterday.  I didn't eat a single proper meal at all yesterday, just had a drinking chocolate and my final Graze box for breakfast and 6 biscuits for lunch, while my carer had 3 proper meals, yet he tells everyone that "I cook all her meals and make all her drinks for her" which is total bollox 'cos he only cooks a maximum of 3 times a week and the only drinks he makes for me is 1, occasionally 2, bottles of squash for me.  He hasn't made me a single hot drink so far this year and expects adoring praise when he makes a bottle of squash for me.

 

I'll have to keep an eye on my email address at around 8.30am to see what substitutions there are on today's groceries, then I'll be able to give you all the final breakdown of the spread of the cost for this week.


I'm gonna go out and do the watering now, then make my carer's breakfast for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment