Friday 24 June 2022

Carer fed, lunchtime pill...

...taken and the plants/seedlings watered, so now I've just gotta wait for my carer to finish off his lunch, then I can do the washing up and make him his first drink of the afternoon.


Apparently I made his lunch right this time so he's gonna be spending the afternoon asleep while I do the washing up then I'll be caring for him for the rest of the afternoon.


I've already cared for my carer for 7 hours and 56 minutes today so the 10 hours should be pretty easy to achieve again today, might even hit 13 hours... doubt it'll be more than that though.


On the menu for tomorrow is onion rings, chips and veg which I'm predicting will be down to me too and if I'm as unsteady as I have been for the last 3 days, it'll all be going onto Steve's plate and I'll be going hungry yet again.  If he doesn't cook tomorrow, I'll have to regain my safety after making his breakfast and make 2 slices of toast for myself so that I can make sure I don't go underweight again but I'm predicting that tomorrow will be the 5th day that he hasn't cooked lunch this week.  He hasn't cooked breakfast for me for at least a year yet I've done his breakfast for him every morning as well as the majority of his lunches and teas, despite what he tells anyone who will listen (ie that he makes all my meals and drinks and I do nothing to support him).  He's yet to reach 5 hours of care for me a week but I usually easily more than double the minimum required to be recognised as a carer.


He's finished his lunch now, so time to crack on with the washing up.


BBL

No comments:

Post a Comment