Monday 27 June 2022

Today's (27th June 2022) lunch photo

Had a home-made vegetarian chilli and rice for lunch today and now I'm just nicely full but on the verge of being bloated.  

 

According to my FitBit app, I'm 296 calories over budget, but hopefully a drinking chocolate this afternoon will send me over 2000 calories which I'm aiming for this week, so that I can put on the best part of a kilo instead of losing weight like I have been for the last couple of weeks.  Hopefully 2-3 drinking chocolates and a home-cooked lunch each day will get me there, then I can do my exercises a couple of times a week on particularly high calorie days to try and maintain my weight.  It's gonna take a bit of experimentation, but I'm determined to get there.


Here's today's photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment