Sunday 19 June 2022

Today's (19th June 2022) lunch photo

Only took Steve 25 minutes to make and he added some Italian seasoning to it as well, which made it even better.


Was just spaghetti 'n' sauce but we've got a Caffe Nero treat for this afternoon - I'm having a Mocha Grande with a shot of caramel sauce and made with soya milk so that it's me-friendly and it's going down a treat.  Whoever thought of mixing coffee and chocolate together is a genius!  It's the only place I've found online that offers decaf coffee with two or three plant-based milks (I think, but could be wrong, it was soya, coconut or oat) to choose from, which is even better.  I thought Chocochinos were good from our Dolce Gusto machine, but these are even better!!


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment