Wednesday 22 June 2022

I was wrong in my last blog post, I'm sorry

Looks like I won't be having a hot drink again after all, 'cos I've just had to make one for my carer instead and it's not safe for me to make one for myself again now.  It'll be the same with lunch... he'll start going on about how hungry he is, so he'll guilt-trip me into making his lunch again and I'll be too unsteady to sort my own out too, so I'll be missing my 7th meal of the week already but Steve will have eaten 8 times, thanks mainly to me (he made yesterday's lunch but that's it so far this week) and I haven't had a single hot drink so far this week either, but Steve has at least 3 or 4 a day and leaves most of them each time.


Apparently he makes all my meals and drinks for me though <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment