Sunday 26 June 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I remembered to charge up my FitBit as soon as I came downstairs and I've already cared for my carer for over an hour this morning.  By the time I finally crawled into bed, it was another 12 hour day again, so I've only got 8 hours and 41 minutes to go to hit an 80 hour week and might even be able to hit 84 hours at a real push, but as long as I hit 80 hours then that's OK 'cos that's a double full time job's worth of hours.


My hayfever is already kicking off and my belly is rumbling so I'll have to hope that my carer cooks again today, for the third time this week.


I'm gonna take my morning pills now, along with a couple of squirts of B12 and maybe a 5-HTP too?


On the to-do list for today is running the daily virus scan, bagging up and taking out the rubbish and recycling, making my carer's breakfast for him, watering the plants/seedlings twice (assuming it doesn't rain again, like it did yesterday), hopefully handing over the Olio things (if anyone wants them)... I've just had a thought about how to get rid of the out of date flour too - I was going to bin it, but it might be able to be used for making home-made playdough and clumping up spills for easier cleaning etc too!


I'm gonna take my morning pills first though lol


No comments:

Post a Comment