Wednesday 29 June 2022

Mornin' all

First off - happy anniversary Steve!  T'was 20 years ago today that he wheeled me to the Register Office and we promised to love each other in sickness and in health... unfortunately it's mainly been sickness for both of us ever since, but we're still together and I still love him.


I've made us both a hot drink (peach tea for Steve and lemon tea for me) and taken my morning pills.  We're gonna have an early morning Cafe Nero coffee this morning as a celebration and I'm gonna try not to whine too much about him lol


I finished off my Graze box this morning with a flapjack and it was yummy.  i've got a pack of 4 flapjacks and 8 yoghurts in the kitchen to have as well, so I'm thinking that I'll have 2 of the yoghurts for my breakfast then either another 2 yoghurts or the flapjacks to have as a pud after our lunch today.


I got Steve 2 t-shirts the next size down for our anniversary 'cos the t-shirts he's got atm are very lose on him, so hopefully they will fit, but if they don't, it'll be inspiration to keep losing weight.


The weekly virus scan is zipping through incredibly quickly this morning - it's at 38% already and it's only been running for about an hour and a half!


Just had to wake Steve up because I couldn't see him breathing... don't want him kicking the bucket on the morning of our 20th anniversary  😉


He got me an Amazon voucher for our anniversary which I've just added to my account - there was something I spotted that I wanted the other day but can't for the life of me remember what it was now!


He's just woken up and gone for a wee, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to order our celebratory treat when he comes out - can't wait!


This blog post is already too long, so I'm gonna publish it now and get started on the daily news for my 3 sites after I've watered the plants and seedlings now I reckon.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment