Thursday 30 June 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm already having techy issues with my FitBit, so am having to re-start my phone and I hope my computer will spring into life then lol


I've already taken my morning pills and finished off a strip of the FA so I need to start my last strip next week and I'll have to remember to order them again in about 10-12 weeks' time.


My daily virus scan was still reassuringly clear and I just needed to go to the FitBit site and log in while I was restarting my phone to get it working on my phone again... it's still throwing a strop on my computer for some reason though.


I'm already 2 hours and 47 minutes into overtime this week, so an 85 hour week should be pretty doable.  My carer has only achieved 1 hour and 14 minutes so far this week, so yet again it's unlikely that he'll even manage 3 hours, let alone 35 again this week!


I remembered to put my Chia seeds in to soak overnight, so I'll go and grab those now while my carer is deeply asleep and snoring his head off.  When he wakes up, I'll go and make his breakfast for him and do the watering while he's eating so that I can keep monitoring his breathing while he's asleep.

 

I wanna have a bath today 'cos I stink and it'll be a waste of hot water if I don't, now that we're not going to see Steve's family after all on Sunday.


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment