Tuesday 28 June 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I woke up late this morning, but that's OK 'cos my body obviously needed the extra rest and I was only 6 minutes away from caring for my carer for 13 hours yesterday, so I think I'm allowed lol


It's the monthly virus scan this morning and I've remembered not to open either of my email programmes, so thing's'll have to be done via my browsers until that's done and dusted.


We've got our groceries due this morning and going by Steve's sleepiness this morning it'll all be down to me yet again.


I've gotta take my pills and water the plants/seedlings this morning, but I'll have to wait until my carer wakes up before I do that in case the phone goes.  I've got a book to read and review today too, so it's all go!

 

We've got instant soup and potentially a couple of slices of bread and spread on the menu today 'cos of my monthly virus scan, so if I'm unsteady on my feet at lunchtime, after putting the groceries away, it'll only be my carer eating again today 'cos I won't be able to stay on my feet for long enough to make my own soup and bread after I've made my carer's lunch again.


OK, pills taken so time to start reading and reviewing the book while Steve's asleep then I go and make his breakfast, do the watering, then the washing up when he eventually wakes up.


No comments:

Post a Comment