Saturday 1 October 2022

Mornin' all

I ended up caring for my carer for 12 hours and 23 minutes yesterday 'cos I didn't get to bed until 9pm and woke up this morning at 6am so I managed to get 8 hours of sleep after all.  I've achieved over 60 hours of care so far this week and my carer has provided me with 124 minutes of care so far, so there is no way he can cram 33 hours of care into less than 40 hours when I'll be asleep for about 16 of 'em.


I've taken my morning pills, made breakfast for both of us, made myself a hot choccie so now it's time to put the breakfast photo up, then get cracking with the editing.


It's MugShots for lunch today and there is only enough for one of us to have it, so guess who will be forced to fill up on drinking chocolates instead of proper food again?  Yep, me.  My carer has already started talking about making every meal for me, despite only making 3 so far this week and it'll be a maximum of 4 if he does the pizzas instead of me tomorrow.


Time to put up the photo before I start the day off with ranting.


No comments:

Post a Comment