Wednesday 16 November 2022

Today's (16th November 2022) lunch photo

Today's lunch of spaghetti and vegetarian meatballs went down a treat and I was so desperate to dig in that I started eating mine before giving Steve his plate this afternoon!  Woops!


We've both overdone it with our lunch today - I polished mine off but can't safely take my lunchtime pill without there being a very real risk of the whole lot coming straight back up again.  Steve left quite a bit of his spaghetti too, so I think we need to reduce the amount we use of pasta and rice for future meals 'cos our stomachs capacity seems to have shrunk since we last had a big meal on 31st October.  That's not such a bad thing to happen though 'cos I reckon our portion sizes are still a bit bigger than they should be.


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment