Saturday 25 September 2021

Gonna have an early night tonight...

...my body is screaming out for a rest even though I haven't watered the tomatoes today or moved anywhere near as much as usual so maybe it's 'cos I've not eaten anywhere near enough to keep me going today?  Either way, I'll be taking my evening pills and heading to bed pretty much straight away to give my body the rest it's telling me it needs.


I've discussed with Steve about putting own brand Weetabix onto Monday's order, so that we get a bit more variety in our breakfast and stand a small chance of getting through our 5kg sugar mountain from when we had the porridge last Winter (we ordered 1kg but that was out of stock, so they substituted it with 5kg instead) lol  Shows how little sugar we have in our diets if it's taken the best part of a year and we've barely made a dent in it so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment