Sunday 26 September 2021

Mornin' again all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've achieved a pretty decent amount so far:  I've started the VPN, did the maintainance of my laptop that I'm gonna try and do every day now that I've got the full security package, made a drink for both of us, started charging up my FitBit (which I've had for 2 years to the day according to my Amazon account - I ordered it 2 years ago yesterday and it's on Prime so I would have got it the next day), checked my email, done what needed to be done on the forum, finished the daily virus scan (still clear) and taken my morning pills.  

 

Amazingly my carer was awake when I first came down, but quickly went to sleep after literally a mouthful of his drink, with his mug still in his hand, so I had to wake him up and encourage him to put it on one of his tables then I started caring for him for today.


It's a good job I had an early night last night, 'cos I had just over 9 hours of sleep (9 hours and 5 minutes) and I'm feeling a lot more like myself this morning.


It's Sunday today, so it's rubbish and recycling day and I've gotta refill my pill box after I've taken my lunchtime pill too - you watch me forget though 🙄🤣


Apparently my carer is definitely gonna cook today and he wants marmalade on his toast, so I might even be able to eat today after all.


My FitBit has finished charging up now, so I'll go and do my carer's breakfast when he wakes up for longer than a few seconds at a time.


My carer has cared for me for 160 minutes so far this week, so there's no way he can get the other 32 hours of care done today.  OTOH I've already cared for my carer for just over 74 hours so far this week, so hitting the 80 hour mark is looking very likely and might even just about scrape through to 85 hours this week which is almost 2½ times the required weekly amount, but apparently I don't do anything to support him.


My carer has just wok..no he hasn't, he's just gone back to sleep, so I'll have to wait for a bit longer to make his breakfast.


Gonna make a start on doing the news while he's catching up on his sleep, so that it's less to do after I've made his breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment