Saturday 18 September 2021

As seems to be standard for me...

...I've totally neglected you all afternoon and evening!  Sorry about that!

 

I've been doing surveys so have been in a totally different head-space then trying to work out how much the AVG subscription at the start of January... I think I've worked it out as being just shy of £150 for 2 years.  I know that might sound like a lot, but it's worth it for my peace of mind and I've never had any issues with it at all, so I'll keep shelling out that money for protection for two years at a time.

 

I've only gotta care for my carer for 9 hours and 4 minutes to hit the 80 hours of care provided by me this week.  Today alone has been a smidgen under 12 hours and I've had exactly zero care from my carer today, so we're at 37 minutes of care from my carer, with no possible way to make it to the 35 hours minimum tomorrow, even if we both stayed awake and he did nothing but support me constantly until bed time tomorrow now.

 

I'm gonna end that right there, so that I don't get too angry/frustrated to sleep.

 

Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment