Monday 13 September 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing today?  

 

I'm still cream crackered even though I had 8 hours of pretty undisturbed sleep.  I've already taken my morning pills, run the daily virus scan (which was still clear - yay), taken Steve's last minute recycling out and made breakfast for us both.  There are only 5 slices of bread left, so Steve'll want 4 of 'em for his breakfast which will mean I get 1 slice of bread instead of 2 slices of toast tomorrow and I'm making a prediction right now: Steve won't fancy cooking, so it'll either be salad or another MugShot day that I'll have to make and I'll be about 1000 calories for the entire day 'cos my breakfast will only be about 750 calories instead of my usual 1274.


The recyclers have just picked up our recycling for this week so just gotta chat up the rubbish collectors now then that's it until our groceries are delivered.  I'm hoping Steve'll help to put the groceries away rather than just watching me do it again, like he usually does.


I've just asked Steve what we were having for lunch and suggested a bowl of chips and he goes "it's shopping day so they might come early again" which is his way of saying he doesn't fancy cooking today, so I'm guessing (and hoping that I'm wrong) that it'll be another MugShot (made by me again) day today.


I'm gonna go and water the tomatoes now, before I forget.


Got a book to read and review today that is NF and about two of my diagnoses, so that'll be an interesting read I reckon and hopefully a 5 star review.  Not gonna even unzip my Kindle until after we've put our groceries away though.

➰➰➰


That's the tomatoes watered, the wild birds water bowl cleaned and refilled with fresh water and me weighed.  I've lost 750g so I've gotta make sure I eat more and move less this week so that I can hopefully regain it ready for next Monday.  My hayfever is through the roof now, so I'll be sniffing and sneezing and my eyes streaming all day now.


Time to make a start on the news for my sites now, so I'll try and pop back again later.


Toodle-pip for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment